Our home is continually filled with the melodious sound…ok mostly melodious sound…of childrens’ voices. Today we are smiling because a new choir member will be joining soon!
Today we’re very excited to announce that we are expecting! Kelsie is about 17 weeks along in her pregnancy, and we anticipate the birth of our newest addition some time in late July.
We don’t yet know the gender, but we hope to find out in the next couple of weeks when we go for our first ultrasound. Given our current boy-girl ratio, it seems unlikely that the boys’ team will be able to take the lead this time around. Still, with God all things are possible. Triplet boys?
All joking aside, we will be thrilled to welcome whomever God brings, girl or boy. Our daughters and son are the joy of our lives, and we count ourselves privileged to be their parents!
How You Can Pray
As we move closer to our due date, here are some things to pray for:
- Health and strength for Kelsie.
- Wisdom and direction in making arrangements with a birthing doctor in L’viv.
- That the birthing clinic we like (where David was born) will be open during the time we need it. (These clinics close periodically for sanitizing.)
- Health and safety for the baby.
- A safe and speedy delivery.
“Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.” (Psalms 127:3-5)