Abigail and her teammates gear up for a 12-hour night shift at the border distributing food and supplies to Ukrainian refugees entering Slovakia.
For the first time since our evacuation, Joshua made a trip back into Ukraine to our home in L’viv. Hours before his planned arrival, L’viv was hit by Russian cruise missiles! Meanwhile, our daughter Abigail volunteered for a week with a team distributing humanitarian aid to Ukrainian refugees entering Slovakia. She joins us in this episode to share her story! We also have news about a new van for our family, as well as several prayer requests, especially regarding our health.
Thank you so much for listening to our podcast! Please share this episode with your friends and pray for our family as we minister to Ukrainians in Eastern Europe.
How You Can Pray
- Pray for our next trip to L’viv this weekend (Joshua and Kelsie only) and for our Ukrainian residency documents. Also pray for our kids’ wellbeing while we’re away.
- Pray for our new van purchase and delivery to be completed quickly.
- Pray for direction regarding our residency in Slovakia.
- Pray for our health! No more stomach viruses please! 😩🙏🏻
- Pray that God would continue to open doors for our family to bless and minister to Ukrainians.
- Pray for peace and liberty in Ukraine.
PayPal in Ukraine
- Ukraine NOW [English] (Telegram)
- The Kyiv Independent (Telegram)
- Ukraine War Report (Telegram)
- Air Raid Alerts in L’viv UKR/ENG (Telegram)
- SOF News (sof.news)
Keep scrolling for more photos from our life in Slovakia!