What a blessing to reunite with our dear friends from the church in L’viv! These ladies are heroes. In the midst of war and evacuation, they are faithfully sharing Christ with their fellow refugees in Poland!
UPDATE: Since recording this episode, L’viv has again been hit by a Russian cruise missile attack. Preliminary reports indicate that 2–3 electrical substations were hit, and as I write this, multiple regions of the city are without power. Please continue to pray for peace and safety in Ukraine, and for a swift end to this terrible war!
As we enter the third month of Russia’s war against Ukraine, I am reminded of Paul’s words in 1 Corinthians 16:9: “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.” Despite the sorrow and tragedy of war, God continues to lead and bless His people. In this episode, we’ll tell you all about our recent trip to Poland where we visited a large group of our displaced Ukrainian friends from our church in L’viv. We also have updates about a new printing of the Good and Evil Bible comic book, our ministry to Ukrainians in Slovakia and more.
Thank you so much for listening to our podcast! Please share this episode with your friends, and pray for our family as we continue ministering to Ukrainians in Eastern Europe.
How You Can Pray
- Pray for our next trip into Ukraine to pick up our residency cards. Since recording this episode we’ve been notified that they are ready! 🥳
- Pray for our Ukrainian outreach here in Žilina in collaboration with New Beginnings church.
- Pray for our Slovakian residency process. Much still lies ahead, but there are positive developments!
- Pray for peace, health, and stability for our family.
- Pray for Kelsie’s parents, the Powell’s, as they travel to Slovakia on May 3 & 4.
- Pray for peace and liberty in Ukraine.
Keep scrolling for more photos from our life in Eastern Europe!