During the Sunday I spent at our church, we were blessed to have Yura Chuhay (bearded guy to my right) back from the front lines. He is stationed in the east in a very hot zone. We pray for his safety and a swift end to this terrible war.
I went to Ukraine and made it back in one piece! It was my first time there in six months. In this episode, I share my impressions from several days spent in L’viv as well as a possible answer to that looming question: “Can we return to Ukraine?”
Thank you so much for listening to our podcast! Please share this episode with your friends, and pray for our family as we continue ministering to Ukrainians in Eastern Europe.
How You Can Pray
- Praise the Lord for a successful trip to Ukraine on December 3–8.
- Pray for my next trip in a few days (Dec 24). This time I’m taking along three of our kids. More updates to come!
- Pray for Ukraine’s energy infrastructure as millions face a long, cold winter with limited access to heat and electricity.
- Pray for our Ukrainian Family Fellowship in Žilina.
- Pray for health, wisdom and courage for our family.
- Pray for peace and liberty in Ukraine.
Keep scrolling for more photos from my trip to Ukraine…